a. Firstly, please ensure that you have downloaded the RideScore app and completed the registration process.
b. Once you have received your beacon, ensure you have paired the beacon and then securely fitted it to your bike or scooter.
c. Check that your beacon number in your app (under Students) exactly matches the number on the beacon’s sticker.
d. Use the Beacon Test on your app to test the signal strength of the beacon. See our FAQ Beacons Section above on the beacon signal test.
e. If you have not received a push notification via the app, you can also check your Trips screen on the app, and it will show trips recorded in date and time order.
f. You could be experiencing connection issues with the app due to any of the following reasons:
• The phone is in airplane mode (turn airplane mode off)
• You have removed your app (reload and pair the beacon)
• Your phone data is limited, turned off or has run out
• The phone is in an area where there is no or limited signal/connection
• WiFi is not running correctly (turn WiFi off and then on again before troubleshooting)
• The beacon signal is weak or not being transmitted – Refer Beacon Indicator Test FAQ.
Note: notifications rely on mobile coverage, so if you have poor coverage your notification may be delayed. Please Contact Us
if you have taken the above steps and it is still not working.